Our pub is owned and operated by Cirrus Inns Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 07680497 and whose registered office is at Studios C & D, 209 St John’s Hill, London SW11 1TH. The group VAT registration number is 115 1288 41.
Cirrus Inns (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Cirrus Inns Limited a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 07680497 and whose registered office is at Studios C & D, 209 St John’s Hill, London SW11 1TH. The group VAT registration number is 115 1288 41. Details of our notification to the data protection regulator may be found in the Information Commissioner’s Office Public Register of Data Controllers at https://ico.org.uk/ under registration number ZA153066.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act and the GDPR is Adam Black.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site archangelfrome.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to any service that we offer from time to time, become a member, make a booking through our site, book an experience through our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number, date of birth, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other sites we operate (being sites that relate to other members of the Epicurean Collection, epicurean.club or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us, including sharing your information with any member of our group (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006) or other companies outside of our group, in each case that will be performing or needs to hold any such information in connection with the performance of, any services booked by you through our site;
- in conjunction with our group companies (with whom we will share such information) to provide you with information about other goods and services we or our group companies may offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties (including Epicurean Club Limited) to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data – this may be any booking form or registration form). For any bookings made via telephone for existing or new customers, you will automatically be subscribed to the mailing list(s). To opt out of such communications at any time, simply select the “unsubscribe” link in any email communication received or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be automatically removed from the mailing list;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to validate your information to check that data we hold about our customers/users is accurate, consistent and up to date;
- to review our services and those of our group companies from time to time to ensure that such services are relevant to our customers
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- to perform our contract with you to provide our services; and
- in pursuit of our legitimate interests to record CCTV footage to protect premises, belongings and staff.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with, if you select via checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or during telephone conversations with our staff, trusted third parties whose products, services and other offers we believe may be of interest to you. You will be able to opt out of any such communications at any time by contacting us at [email@example.com]. These include:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
As part of using our services, you consent to us sharing your personal information with the following parties:
- Epicurean Club Limited and its group companies and other service providers and third party partners, who process and store data on our behalf;
- our professional advisers;
- individuals who you nominate as referees to verify certain information; and
- any member of our group, which means Cirrus Inns Holdings Limited and any of its subsidiaries from time to time]
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Cirrus Inns Holdings Limited, or any of our group companies, or substantially all of its or their assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it or them about its or their customers will be one of the transferred assets;
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may ask us to rectify inaccurate information held about you. If you would like to update the data we hold about you, please contact us on using the details below and provide the updated information. You may ask us to delete your personal data and if you would like us to delete the personal data we hold about you, please contact us using the details below, specifying why you would like us to delete your personal data. You may ask us to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable form, or ask us to send such personal data to another data controller. You may object to our processing of your personal data pursuant to this Policy. Please contact us using the details below, providing details of your objection. You may make a complaint about our data processing activities to a supervisory authority, for the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office, at ico.org.uk.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our group companies, partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We may charge a reasonable fee for any further personal data requests from you.